MEETING Room Rental
ROOM RENTAL STIPULATIONS
- No liquor or smoking in the building.
- The facility will be clean when you come in, please leave it in the same condition.
- Any damage to the facility will be at the expense to the renter, done by museum staff, billed to the renter.
- The facility will be opened for you by staff who will return at the close of your meeting to secure the building.
- Rental of the facility is restricted to the use of the area designated as the meeting room, the kitchen area and the restroom facilities. Please note that if food is to be served on the premises, if the room requires more than normal cleaning after the meeting, it will be done by the museum staff and billed to the renter.
- Please inform the people attending your meeting that rental of the meeting room does not include a tour of the museum. Special donations for groups renting the meeting room are suggested at $1.00 per person.
- Please allow five (5) business days for the processing of your rental request.
- Due to the addition of kitchen facilities, effective 9/1/18 the rental fee is $50.00.
- Please be aware that the "booking" is not complete until the attached form (to come soon on website, available at museum) and the $50 fee has been received and processed by the museum.
- To get a room rental application, visit the Museum.
- Questions may be directed to Steve Perrot at the museum (815) 431-9353.